The Board has committees to support its statutory functions and get advice on matters within the UK Statistics Authority’s remit. These committees may include persons who are neither members of the UK Statistics Authority nor its employees.
The committees of the Board are: a Regulation Committee (formerly Assessment Committee), an Audit and Risk Assurance Committee, and a Remuneration Committee. In addition to these committees, the National Statistician chairs an executive group which manages the day-to-day business of the Office for National Statistics’ statistical production.
Standing Orders and Terms of Reference
Regulation Committee Terms of Reference (March 2019) (168 KB PDF)
You can view minutes and papers here: Minutes and papers
National Statistician’s Advisory Committees and Panels
- Advisory Panels for Consumer Price Statistics
- Methodological Assurance Review panel – Census
- National Statistician’s Crime Statistics Advisory Committee
- National Statistician’s Data Ethics Advisory Committee
- Statement – Establishment of Advisory Committees to the National Statistician (June 2015)