If you are interested in hearing more about our ethics work, we regularly present our work at conferences and events. Below is a list of upcoming events that we are speaking at and presentations that we have previously made. If you would like to contact us about speaking at an event, please email us at email@example.com.
Previous Events and Publications
- Privacy and data event, University College London, February 2020.
- Health Data Research Approvals Group, London, December 2019.
- Government Statistical Service Conference 2019: Our Statistics, Today’s Issues, Edinburgh, October 2019.
- Social Research Association, Research Matters, September 2019. (paper: Enabling the ethical use of data for research)
- London Social Science Methods Conference, University of Greenwich, September 2019.
- Royal Statistical Society Annual Conference, Belfast, September 2019.
- UK Statistics Authority Data Landscape Event for data leaders across Government, London, August 2019.
- ONS Population and Public Policy conference, Bristol, July 2019.
- Invited lunchtime seminar to the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, Belfast, June 2019.
- United Nations Economic and Social Council, Seminar on emerging role of NSOs as offices for statistics and data, Paris, June 2019 (paper: Enabling ethically appropriate uses of data for research and statistics for the public good ).
- Royal Statistical Society, Data Ethics Special Interest Group meeting: The data ethics landscape, London, December 2018.
- Conference of European Statistical Stakeholders, Bamberg, October 2018.
- Integrated Data for Population Statistics Conference, Guildford, July 2018.
- Royal Statistical Society, Data Ethics Meeting: The ethics of research using existing data – analysing without consent, Manchester, June 2018.
- The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) and the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Workshop on the practical and ethical implications of data science, London, May 2018.
- Government Statistical Service Annual Conference 2017: Pioneers: on the forefront of Statistics and Data Science, Sheffield, November 2017.