The Welsh Government, UK Statistics Authority, Public Health Wales and NHS Wales Informatics Service would like to invite you to a joint user event on health statistics in Wales.
When: Thursday 25 June 2015, 10am–4pm
Where: St David’s Suite, Millennium Stadium, Cardiff, CF10 1NS
Aims of the day:
- To showcase some of the new work which is being undertaken in Wales.
- To have a better understanding of how users find and use our data.
- Consider information gaps that might exist, timing of publications and comparability.
- Consider how the information can be used to better inform the public, patients and those working in the health service/policymakers.
The day will include presentations from the following:
- Ed Humpherson (Director General for Regulation, UK Statistics Authority)
- Prof David Rhind CBE FRS FBA (Deputy Chair, UK Statistics Authority)
- Dr Andrew Goodall (external link) (Director General of Health and Social Services, Welsh Government; Chief Executive, NHS Wales)
In the afternoon we will hold a workshop with users to find out how we can best meet their needs.
This is a free event. If you would like to reserve a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating any access, dietary or other requirements.