The UK Statistics Authority held an open meeting on 5 December 2014 about the statistical challenges presented by the increasing use of administrative data in the production of official statistics.
The conference brought together a panel of experts from the Government Statistical Service, academia and the commercial sector to explore the use of administrative data, and to examine current issues and opportunities in the future.
You can watch the talks on our YouTube page and the slides from the talks are available to download via the following links:
- Administrative Data – The Statistical Potential – Ed Humpherson (1.15 Mb Powerpoint presentation)
- Official Statistics Using Admin Data – Neil McIvor (470 Kb Powerpoint presentation)
- Administrative Data – The Statistical Potential – Alan Cave (133.6 Kb Powerpoint presentation)
- Introducing the Administrative Data Research Network – Tanvi Desai (474.6 Kb Powerpoint presentation)
- Using administrative data – the statistical potential – Ann Blake (2.82 Mb Powerpoint presentation)